PARTS is looking for a first line psychologist (3h/week) - m/v/x
The school is looking for someone who can work as a first-line psychologist at the rate of half a day a week (not in the school holidays).
PARTS is a small independent institution for higher education in dance in Brussels, with about 60 students, the vast majority of whom are foreigners. The school works in cycles of 3 years and starts from September onwards with a new generation of students.
- initial reception of students with mental problems;
- supervising short follow-up trajectories yourself
- referral of students to specific assistance
- developing and sharing prevention tools concerning mental well-being.
we are looking for someone
- with a relevant education (master clinical psychology, with or without a certificate of first-line psychological care) and minimum experience in a similar position;
- with good knowledge of the Brussels field of institutions and care providers in mental well-being;
- with a very good knowledge of English (working language at the school);
- who is prepared to contribute to the development and implementation of this new position.
- an appointment for 3 hours a week during school weeks
- a competitive remuneration
- reimbursement of commuting expenses
- payment via invoice or enrolment
Starting date by mutual agreement, but immediate appointment possible
Send an email with a motivation letter and CV to Jens Buysschaert email@example.com, before September 16.
For further questions about the job, please contact Jens via mail.